Bella Tan’s Response to Covid-19
Dear Valued Client,
We are very grateful for your support during the challenging period since our reopening on June 22. We are so proud of you for working together with me and our staff to keep your salon and equipment pristine and safe.
We ask that you please take a moment to read through the updated protocols and safety measures we have put in place, as well as our new booking procedures.
- Please practice social distancing at all times while in the salon.
- All services are by appointment only; no walk-ins are permitted.
- Our policy is to limit the number of clients in the salon to ensure social distancing works. The limit will be four clients at a time.
- The health and safety of our clients and team members is paramount. In addition to our strict policies and cleaning protocols we adhere to, we are implementing enhanced and rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols between each client, as well as multiple times a day, in order to comply with the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 guidelines. These practices will help to ensure our environment is sterile and clean, one in which you will feel safe and calm visiting.
- All Bella Tan team members wear face shields or face masks.
- All team members wash their hands before and end of shift and throughout the day. Door handles will be sanitized after every single use.
- We do not supply any shared items such as Kleenex, deodorant, face wipes etc. If you require them, please be sure to bring with you.
- Restroom will not be open for client use until guidelines change.
- We will not be offering custom spray tanning at this time.
- Clients must attend an appointment unaccompanied. We are not permitted to allow anyone to accompany you and wait in the lobby.
- Clients must wear a face mask at all times unless you are physically unable. Please bring a clean, personal face mask or purchase a new one at the front desk for only $2.00.
- Clients must disinfect/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Food or drinks are not be permitted in the salon.
- Please follow floor decals and directional arrows.
Booking your appointment
Due to the new COVID-19 regulations, we are staggering appointments and are only allowing a certain number of clients in the salon at a time. As a result, we have limited time slots available and will accommodate our clients to the best of our ability but, unfortunately, we cannot always promise preferred booking times.
We are accepting appointments by phone call only. To book, please call the salon at 905-873-4343.
When booking with us, please provide the following information:
1. Full name and phone number
2. Preferred time of appointment
3. Which bed you prefer
4. The length of your session
As we are experiencing a higher volume of bookings, we ask that you please provide all the information requested above. This will ensure a smooth booking process.
If you have left a message with all of your booking information, you can assume that your appointment is set. We will only call you if the time or bed requested is unavailable and rescheduling is necessary.
Preparing for your appointment:
- To control the spread of any and all infectious viruses or diseases, we ask that anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days, or has symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing, reschedule their appointment and take appropriate measures.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. It will only beheld for five minutes after the scheduled time.
Arriving at the salon for your appointment:
- Before entering the salon check to ensure one of the “please stand here” floor decals is free. If there is none available, we ask that you please wait outside until is open.
- Follow the directional arrows while entering the salon.
- Disinfect/sanitize your hands upon arrival. Sanitization supplies will be located on the left-hand side as you walk through the door.
- Wear a face mask unless you are physically unable. Just remember to remove it before you tan.
At the end of your appointment:
- Follow the directional arrows while exiting the salon.
- Place used towels in the laundry basket located at the front of the salon.
- Wear a face mask unless you are physically unable.
- Please keep your lotion and eye wear with you and wash your eye wear after each tan with hot soapy water. Do NOT store in your car.
Temporary hours of operation will be as follows:
Monday & Tuesday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Wednesday: 11:30AM to 8:00 PM
Thursday & Friday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Saturday: 10:30AM to 2:30PM
Rest assured that we remain as committed as ever to providing you optimal service by the dedicated team you have come to know and trust.
While we truly look forward to welcoming you back, we must adhere to the limit of four people in the salon at one time.
Thank you for understanding and your continued support over the years. Thank for continuing to choose Bella Tan.
Hope to see you soon. Please keep safe and healthy.
The Bella Tan Team