Bella Tan’s Response to Covid-19
Dear Valued Client,
We are very excited to announce our reopening on Monday, June 22, and we truly can’t wait to see you again!
As you might expect, things will look a little different at Bella Tan. We ask that you please take a moment to read through the new protocols and safety measures we have put in place, as well as our new booking procedures.
- Please practice social distancing at all times while in the salon.
- All services are by appointment only; no walk-ins are permitted.
- Our goal is to limit the number of clients in the salon to ensure social distancing measures are in place. The limit will be four clients at a time.
- The health and safety of our clients and team members is paramount. In addition to strict policies and cleaning protocols we adhere to, we are implementing enhanced and rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols between each client, as well as multiple times a day, in order to comply with the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 guidelines. These practices will help to ensure our environment is sterile and clean, one in which you can feel safe and calm visiting.
- All team members are recommended to wear face shields or face masks.
- All team members will wash their hands before and after each client.
- Door handles will be sanitized after every single use.
- We will not supply any communal items such as Kleenex, deodorant, face wipes etc. If you require these items, please be sure to bring them with you.
- Restroom will not be open for client use.
- We will not be offering custom spray tanning at this time.
- Clients must attend appointments alone. We are not permitted to have anyone accompany you and wait in the lobby.
- Clients must wear a face mask at all times unless you are physically unable. Please bring a personal face mask or you have the option to purchase one at the front desk for $2.00.
- Clients must disinfect/sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Food or drinks will not be permitted in the salon.
- Please follow floor decals and directional arrows.
Booking your appointment
Due to the new COVID-19 regulations, we are staggering appointments and are only allowing a certain number of clients in the salon at a time. As a result, we have limited time slots available and will accommodate our clients to the best of our ability but, unfortunately, we cannot promise preferred booking times.
We will be accepting appointments by phone call only. Please call the salon at 905-873-4343 to make your appointment.
When booking with us, please provide the following information:
1. Full name and phone number
2. Preferred time of appointment
3. Which bed you prefer
4. The length of your session
As we will be experiencing a higher volume of bookings, we ask that you please provide all the information requested above. This will ensure a smooth booking process.
If you have left a message with all of your booking information, you can assume that your appointment has been booked successfully. We will only call you if the time or bed requested is unavailable and rescheduling is necessary.
Preparing for your appointment:
- To control the spread of any and all infectious viruses or diseases, we ask that anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days, or has symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing, reschedule their appointment.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Appointments can only beheld for five minutes from the scheduled time.
Arriving at the salon for your appointment:
- Before entering the salon check to ensure one of the “please stand here” floor decals are available for you. If there is none available, we ask that you please wait outside until one becomes
- Follow the directional arrows while entering the salon.
- Disinfect/sanitize your hands upon arrival. Sanitization supplies will be located on the left-hand side as you walk through the door.
- Wear a face mask unless you are physically unable. Just remember to remove it before you tan 😃.
At the end of your appointment:
- Follow the directional arrows while exiting the salon.
- Place used towels in the laundry basket located at the front of the salon.
- Wear a face mask unless you are physically unable.
- Please keep your lotion and eye wear with you and wash your eye wear after each tan with hot soapy water. Do NOT store in your car.
Temporary hours of operation will be as follows:
Monday & Tuesday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Wednesday: 11:30AM to 8:00 PM
Thursday & Friday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Saturday: 10:30AM to 2:30PM
Rest assured that we remain as committed as ever to providing you optimal service by the passionate team you have come to know.
While we truly look forward to welcoming you back, we must adhere to the limit of four people in the salon at one time.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for understanding and your continued support over the years. Thank for continuing to choose Bella Tan. Please keep safe and healthy.
The Bella Tan Team