Here are some general guidelines to follow when using a Sun bed:
- If you are currently using any medications it is best to consult your doctor first on the safety of using a tanning bed (this is because some medication can increase one’s sensitivity to UV lights).
- If you have any skin condition, first consult your doctor on the safety of using an indoor tanning system.
- Always wear protective eye wear while in the tanning bed.
- If you are pregnant, first consult your doctor on the safety of using indoor tanning systems while pregnant.
- Don’t be in a hurry to get a tan. Use the tanning bed according to the manufacturers recommended time.